I’m using a tuna and cream cheese dip to stuff Mini-batbout but also to spread over Lavash flatbread to make wraps (you could use tortilla).
You can also use this recipe to make soft mini-batbouts, it has a different ratio of white flour to fine semolina flour.
Prep 7 min
For the mini-batbouts(30 +)
- 150g of cream cheese (Philadelphia, Kirri, St-Moret, or just a good fresh cheese)
- 100 to 150g of canned tuna, drained
- 3 to 4 tbps of finely chopped cucumber
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 soft black olives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives or fennel leaves ( they look like dill and come on the top of a fresh fennel bulb)
- A few drops of lemon juice